ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index ETAP Owners' Association Forum
for members of the ETAP Owners Association and anyone else with an interest in ETAP yachts
  ETAP Owners' Association Home

The ETAP Owners' Association cannot accept responsibility for views expressed in this forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shiro - ETAP 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index -> Forum and Website Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Shiro - ETAP 23 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
We recently purchased SHIRO, formerly SIMPLY RED, an 1985 ETAP 23. Its our first family boat although we have been occasional sailors in the past.
We looked at several boats in this size range and are delighted to have made the decision on the ETAP 23, I believe among the larger trailable sailer out there.
We like all the usual characteristics, especially the lifting keel and dry interiors.
Our plan is to take SHIRO to South West Rep. Ireland, Co. Cork where we have a place near the coast.
I'm looking forward to be part of this forum in the future.
Best,
Adrian
Snow Goose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I also have an Etap23 (Snow Goose).
She is our first boat and my wife and I taught ourselves to sail on her.
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your 23 as much as we do ours.
Best wishes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index -> Forum and Website Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: