ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index ETAP Owners' Association Forum
for members of the ETAP Owners Association and anyone else with an interest in ETAP yachts
  ETAP Owners' Association Home

The ETAP Owners' Association cannot accept responsibility for views expressed in this forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Etap 21i wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Etap 21i wanted Reply with quote

We are looking to purchase an Etap 21i with shallow keel, preferably on the East Coast We are experienced sailors with a good knowledge of Etaps and can make a decision quickly for the right boat.
Rogermarin7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: tims - Wanted Etap 21i Reply with quote

Good evening Tims,

I posted a reply about ten days ago to your Wanted post. It does not seem to have registered
My user name is Rogermarin7 and I have an Etap 23 for sale. I know that it is not exactly what you are looking for, but it might just become something you may wish to consider.
I have a post under the 'For Sale' posts and would kindly ask you to have a look at what is on offer. If you should require any further info, please contact me.
With kind regards,
Roger Edgerton.
tims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Roger.

I did receive your reply which came by private message and I replied likewise. We are very familiar with the 23 having owned one for about 6 years. We sold it to upsize but in the end we did not. Our needs have changed a little now and we rather like the 21i, being a newer design and with a fixed shallow keel. Thanks for letting me know about your 23 though.
Best Wishes
Tim
Rogermarin7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Tims - Wanted Etap 21i Reply with quote

Hello Tim,

Many thanks your repeated reply - regret that your original reply did not reach me.
I wish you good hunting for the boat that you now wish to sail.

Best wishes,
Roger.
Geoff Theed

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I noticed there are a couple of Etap 21i on Apollo Duck - but of course you may already be aware of them.
https://www.apolloduck.com/search.phtml?search=etap+21i&exact=1&sr=1&q=1&x=0

Regards
Geoff
tims

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the prompt Geoff, I do keep an eye out but the ones on there now and recently have either been deep fins or a bit of a way to travel and I have not been able to fit in a couple of clear days to view - but hopefully soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ETAP Owners' Association Forum Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: